- Sofia, Bulgaria: US$24.04/day
- Sofia is capitol of Bulgaria. It is a mid-sized city with an urban feel and culture. Not many tourists and not many world-renowned cites, but still interesting life, history, and culture.
- Krakow, Poland: US$25.70/day
- The next Prague and Budapest, Krakow has low prices, good restaurants, good bars, and a beautiful old city.
- Bucharest, Romania: US$25.70/day
- The bustling city of Bucharest is no Paris, or any other city you would visit to fall in love, but it is cheap and foreign.
- Belgrade, Serbia: US$26.17/day
- Belgrade is a city with good bars, good restaurants, and culture. It is cheap and has a fascinating and sometimes troubled history.
- Budapest, Hungary: US$26.75/day
- Now on its way to a tourist trap city, Budapest is split between the old, cheap, and authentic, and the new touristy, and overwhelming.
*Info credit to Backpacker Index
TIMEX waterproof watches on Amazon (affiliate link).