Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina: US$28.50/day
- Increasing popularity is making this Balkan-area city more popular with tourist, despite its troubled past.
Kiev, Ukraine: US$29.18/day
- Kiev, and the Ukraine as a whole has always been pretty cheap. Furthermore, recent conflicts has causes its currency to drop in value and inflation to rise, making it even more affordable.
Český Krumlov, Czech Republic: US$30.34/day
- The Czech’s second city in the top ten. This is a less-discovered, smaller, more naturally beautiful Budapest.
Warsaw, Poland: US$31.45/day
- Poland’s second city on this list. Warsaw is also worth a visit…maybe after Krakow.
Zagreb, Croatia: US$32.69/day
- Croatia pulls tourists to its beaches and Plitvice Lakes. Zagreb is inland so it is much less visited…..and much less expensive than Croatia’s other regions.
*Information from priceoftravel.com
The most popular 1st camera in the world